Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Skyzone

How to Add Custom Headgears

HOW TO ADD CUSTONS ITEMS RAGNAROK ONLINE RATHENA

Quickly learn how to add customs sprites on your server.

open your main GRF that is reading luafiles514 (in the example of the guide is my main.grf because I don’t have another one)

Step 1: Open your main.grf and find the following files. data\luafiles514\datainfo\accname.lub
image.png

Step 2: Open your main.grf and find the following files. data\luafiles514\datainfo\accessoryid.lub
Notice: Make Sure the 5388 is unique accessory ID.

image.png

Step 3: Prepare the sprite of your headgears in the respective folders. make sure it is correct spelling like bellow.
¾ÆÀÌÅÛ  = folder that holds the spr and act of the items when dragged and drop and also showed on your inventory.
¾Ç¼¼»ç¸®/³²/ – folder of the equipped Male Jobs.
¾Ç¼¼»ç¸®/¿©/ – folder of the equipped Female Jobs.

data\luafiles514\datainfo\accname.lub = this is where you define the sprite name make sure it is correct spelling.
data\luafiles514\datainfo\AccessoryId.lub = file is where you define the view_id of the sprites. make sure it is unique id ok.

Notice: To make sure it is appearing in game. you can use some commands to view if the Step 1, 2 and 3 are working before you proceed on Step 4. I suggest do this shortcut and dont waste some time of being error or not showing items. just type the following commands.

@changelook 1  view_id = this commands show the Sprite View on Top Location.
@changelook 2  view_id = this commands show the Sprite View on Mid Location.
@changelook 3  view_id = this commands show the Sprite View on Lower Location.
And so on number are show when you type @changelook

Ok lets proceed on Step 4 nigga.

Step 4: open your db/import/item_db.txt or item_db.yml. but in this guide I used only the item_db.txt. (don't mad at me this is only guide lol.,)
image.png

Notice: In the image there I put a Number. this is only a sign lol (dami kasing nalilito jan)
1.) this is your item ID. make sure it is unique ID.
2.) this is your sprite name. you can do anything you want there but make sure it is unique or no similar spelling to other to make sure item WARNING will not showd like Duplicate Name Warning. [Daming DEV kuno na hindi alam ifixed ito ang tagal nyu ng nag dedev eh di nyu pa alam ito. basic].
3.) you can put anything you want Duplicate? who cares hahaha.
4.) this is the Sprite Location. here is magic there. this is for me.
- 1024 = this number code is for TOP COSTUME. to get the number for MID COSTUME just do the math. 1024+1024 = 2048
- 2048 = this is a number code for MID COSTUME. you can do same to get LOWER COSTUME do a math again nigga. 2048+2048 = 4096

4096 = this is your Lower Costume. simple but I got this 3 years before I learn to my Old Dev Lykan AKA Tadeus Granade ?
5.) this is your view_id that you put in your 
data\luafiles514\datainfo\AccessoryId.lub. 

Ok lets proceed to the Description Area.

Step 5. Open your System/iteminfo.lua and apply the Step 1,2 and 4.image.png

Notice: in the image there is 1 to 4. 
1.) this is your item_id that you put on your item_db.txt
2.) this is your sprite name. make sure it is correct spelling on the sprite you put in the accname.lub
3.) do what ever you want here this is your item Description.
4.) this is your view_id that you put in the accessoryid.lub make sure it correct view_id ok.

then thats it all are complete you are now pass on the first problem on How to do this thing.

Message to all aspirant Ragnarok Developer. 
Do not skip the error Learn it to solve. every error you encounter you will learn a lot. trust me this will help your future and can be apply on your real life.